Sunday, April 01, 2007

New Links

There're new links added to my blog, just so you know. To get you started, allow me to introduce you to...

Dominic Teoh
An eccentric friend of mine. Dom is a degree student in Nottingham University Business School (NUBS). Just by judging from his looks, attitude and writings, you wouldn't believe this dude is just turning 18 this year! Coming from a complex background, I find his thoughts intriguing... Definitely, worth checking out.

Carolyn Thang
Oh Carol! Lol, tough girl here. A once Science student who daringly diverted to take on a foreign but profitable *KaChinG* path. She's one of the most disciplined person I know, and I meant it in the most affectionate manner possible! A perfectionist, an achiever, and Help Institute's A'Levels Prom Queen . Sink into her blog and discover her insight on life.

Chien Hui
This one here, is my coursemate! One of the rare bloggers in my hectic MPharm course. Isn't it amazing how she manages to find time to blog?? I know I'm terrible at frequent updates, I should really learn from her. At first, I thought she was a really cool person. After awhile, she's really quite nice =) For those who's interested to know more about Uni life, for a future pharmacist's point of view.

Other Nottingham dwellers who blogs : GayGary, Zhao the Bleach Dude and Lilian Wong.

Please support their blogs, in the spirit of "Support Malaysian Bloggers"!

No comments: