Saturday, September 15, 2007

Back in Semenyih

I'm now officially, and finally back in the ulu Semenyih town, to some's delight, nyahahahaha... I know some of y'all think I'm having too long a holiday, thinking, "this girl doesn't need to go back to uni". Well your wishes are answered, I'm back already, in the land of work and unholy internet connection! So again, blog updates will be slowed down.

The rented house in Bandar Sunway Semenyih is better than expected. Really. Uni mates, you can find me at No.33, Jalan Sunway 6/6. I got the downstairs room with attached toilet =( Not my choice initially... After awhile, I kind of like it. To begin with, the room wasn't so tiny after all, pictures soon!!! Being downstairs, means a decent water pressure for showering, and not as Fluffy puts it, "like piss". Yeah, so I'm rather pleased with it. No complains here...


Trying out Aaron's cool shades, but Brian says I look like a grasshopper -.-"

All of last weekend and this week, there was a massive amount of cleaning going on. Don't think I've cleaned so much in my life. Curse dust! Why can't they stay away from my house! And then there was my volunteering for The Help Squad, which is pretty fun! Except for the part where I sweat in the same T-Shirt for those few days. Should've given us several Free T-shirts!


With Josh who've just graduated E&E at none other than Nottingham. So nice of him to pay us a visit, more like, pay the new hot chicks a visit, teeheehee... So yea, that's my smelly free T-shirt... So called 'S'-sized...



Brian T, first picture with him, makes me wonder why I haven't taken a picture with him before. But these guys had to take pictures when I'm sweaty and worn out...


Brian trying to seduce Fluffy. I'm okay with guys being "attached" to my bf. If I find out you're a girl in disguise, you're dead meat. Muahahaha...

I enjoyed the interaction, with students and parents alike. Yet again, Karma has proved itself. Must've been the good things that I've been doing. A parent bought me lunch! Also because of my job, I got my registration, and ID activation done in less than 5 minutes, along the way, nicking some of the excess folders and free pens along the way. Shhhh.... lotsa extras you see, might as well use them =)

My Pharmacy juniors are fantastic! There are definitely more guys, thank goodness, and lots of pretty girls, who will live up to our senior's reputation. They greatly outnumber us seniors, so I think we should all be very very careful haha! On Friday we had a special Ice-Breaking session just for our dear juniors, during which I got soaked to the skin due to crazy Semenyih weather. Cold and wet, Fluffy came to pick me up with a towel, so sweet...

I foresee a fantastic year ahead =) so looking forward for Week One to start right now, and for Lilian to come join us together with Juli, Lynnette and Say Yuen...!

No comments: