Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Trust issues

More thoughts.

Career vs. Social life.

They will probably disown me by the end of prereg if I dedicated my life entirely to prereg. But I simply cannot be greedy and have both? I have already given up on love life. Sacrifices has to be made for success. It is the theme in all the great success stories that we have heard.

Surely real friends will understand?

On another note. Death has been a recurring theme among the people around me. My bus ride thoughts have been flooded with questions about life and death, of the people I know, of me, etc.

I don't want to die while making a career at the expense of my social life. I'd rather die of alcohol overdose from partying real hard.

So what now?

2 comments:

shingyee said...

hang on to come back to party with us

miss talking to you!

Anonymous said...

i feel for you suet ling.

final year as well right ??

never hate studying so much until university.

best of luck, lets graduate

n then we shall party FFS !!!!

Adrian Lim