Saturday, October 23, 2010

Missing nose

If you're looking for my nose, it's lost somewhere either in the Drug Tariff or the British National Formulary.

Crikey, I've been at it all day. Another gem of a weekend, where I do not have any other obligations to see to. Coincidently my landlady's away for the weekend as well, which I instantly took advantage of to sing at the top of my lungs ala X-factor in the shower. Gotta love days like this. RARE days for me.

Next weekday AND weekend I'm traveling, yet again. I really should learn to stop but the temptation of meeting friends is stronger than the fatigue biochemical signals within my body.

It just dawned on me that I finally understood what Katy Perry was singing about in Hot 'N Cold. It was about experiencing the FLU!!!

I'm singing it while I'm downing my paracetamols...

I feel hot then I'm cold
Fever yes and then no
I'm in bed then I'm out
I'm up then I'm down

vs.

Cause you're hot then you're cold
You're yes then you're no
You're in then you're out
You're up then you're down

Lucky that I turned down all appointments for this weekend. for a little 'me' time. Or sick time. Perhaps the only time when I'm not expected to be productive, or professional, or active. It's refreshing to be a lazy slob again. Doesn't matter if I were a sick slob, still feels undeniably good :)

I'm proud of me self for reorganizing the room, filed away my own documents, did my laundry PLUS beddings, changed my wardrobe into warmer clothes, and did some quality studying. All done with a trusty box of Sainsbury's Facial Tissues securely clasped under my arm to overcome my runny nose.

Ahhhh~ Sometimes bring antisocial is relaxing...

No comments: