Saturday, December 18, 2010

Belated posts

What I've done is I've just finished off the posts that I've started, but never quite had the time to finish. I'm pretty sure everyone thought I was frozen in snow in some God forsaken place in UK and forgot to blog. Anyway, they've been finished and posted so you know I have been trying to blog, despite my schedule.

But I'm been a busy bee, in a manner that I cannot comprehend. On a regular working week, I'm knackered by the time I get home. After cooking, eating, washing up, showering, I only have time to check a little bit of FB, my emails, then off to bed I go. Occasionally I go out at night to have a meal at with friends, church, or going to the theatre.

Weekends have been crazy though, if I wasn't working on a Saturday, I'd be out in London, to meet up with friends, satisfy our recent craze with theatre, which I think was infected by yours truly. We watched Wicked, and The Phantom of the Opera recently, and it was utterly FAB!!! I have my eyes on Les Miserables, The Lion King, Madame Butterfly next! Who else wants to join hehehe...

I've been traveling a ridiculous amount on buses and trains, going for regional training in Swindon and Newbury, going to London, Nottingham, Cambridge... I think I'm spending to much money T.T

Anyway, can't wait for Christmas. I need my break, desperately. Proper updates (means less rants and ramblings) next year I suppose =D

No comments: