Thursday, July 26, 2007

End of compharm intern & HP

FYI, I've just quit my internship due to bad weather, literally. Of late, I've been feeling under the weather, must be due to the annoyingly frequent downpours that soak me all the way down to my underwear everyday. Gotta get from my workplace to the car you see. With 2 days left, and a bad case of cough and flu in the morning, might as well quit it, or every customer I service will be coming back the next day for Panadol Cold & Flu. Although I must say, it's good business *sniggers*

In the meantime I shall kick back and relax with some warm lemon honey, with my copy of ....


Taa-Daa~~!

This should do me some good. Snuggling under my covers reading my pirated copy of Harry Potter. Can't wait to see who dies this time. Rowling seems to be having so much fun killing her characters at will, and the Order is holding Lord Voldemort responsible for their misery. Can't they see the real evil is none other than Rowling? Wakakaka....

Book Review and New Glasses post follows...

No comments: