Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

Half-way through House MD Season 3, I couldn't resist but to take a small peek into Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. The urge was killing me. Once I've succumbed to the temptation, there was no turning back. I only fell deeper and deeper into the story which I have loyally followed for the past few years.

It's difficult to review without revealing spoilers. So I invite whoever that is interested to discussion about the book to talk to me online.

All in all, this is one hell of a book. Everything that has happened over the past 6 books have finally made sense. The progress of the fiction was very well planned, with LOADS of action involved. It changes your perception on some characters, while Rowling guarantees a whole of deaths. She's sooo evil, killing off some of the most well-loved characters. Isn't it nice, I mean, you get to kill as many as you want like the tradition Chinese Emperor, and end up richer than the Queen of England. Sweet!


She looks like royalty already. Lookie at her BLinGs... So flashy huh? Everyone wants to be an author now, lol!

Definitely a must-read! For those who doesn't want to buy, find me ;)
Don't ask me for spoilers, I will knock you on the head with the hardcover version of it.
(I'm serious)
If you have read the earlier editions, and do not plan to continue, go flush yourself down the toilet bowl.

Now I can go back to House MD Season 3 in peace!

No comments: