Friday, March 28, 2008

Formula 1 teaser

Advertisements over. Back to telling stories about my life now. I just had to most exciting weekend and I can't wait to tell.

Bernard and I scored 2 Grandstand tickets, worth Rm 1700 each by the way, to the Formula 1 Malaysian Grand Prix 2008!!!! Yay.... Courtesy of Honda Malaysia "The Power of Dreams". Hey, if Dawn Yang (yup, saw her there in person) can get Red Bull Racing to send her there, so can we. Minus the fake nose.

Qualifying Day
Proof of my presence at the very Sepang International Circuit.


Our great seats with Turn 1 in the distance =) Just a teaser for y'all.


Feast your eyes on Heikki Kovalainen and Lewis Hamilton's Pit. Teeheehee...

FULL entry + coverage on the amazing weekend coming right up, VERY SOON I promise.
With hundreds of photos from qualifying day, over 1GB worth of them, gimme some time to process them ya. Loves.

No comments: