Friday, June 05, 2009

3rd Bloggiversary

It is the 3rd year anniversary of Ling-O-Logy, my blog. I can't bring myself to believe that I am not such a hangat-hangat tahi ayam kind of person!

I thought I was.

The last thing I was over zealously committed about didn't even make it past the 2 year mark. Perhaps objects ARE more reliable than men.

It all started right at the end of A Levels. I started with a blog, and no men. The man came and left. My solace became my blog.

Therefore, the only logical conclusion would be to love my blog rather than men! Yay me!

*claps*

For the record, Post Tally: 252

Next up:
Family Reunion in LondonBro, Sis, Moi, Dad, Mum Sis, Sis

Post is coming AFTER I return from Sheffield. Too many things to do, too little time. And you'd think you have all the time in the world after exams. So much for post exam hibernation. It'll have to be postponed until further notice.

No comments: