Thursday, August 19, 2010

Random Rant

Welcome to another moment of frustration with Ling.

Sometimes I care too much about how others feel. What's worse, is that I let that affect me. At this moment, I wish I was more cold-hearted.

Everyone is caring about what THEY want, as well as how I should be to help them get WHAT they want. Simply because they don't care.

I try telling them what I want, but in the end I always get mindgamed by them (and myself) into pleasing others.

You know what. I DON'T CARE ANYMORE. I'm too tired to care, I really am. It's your problem, and not mine. I've dealt with my share of the problem, and it's solved as far as I'm concerned. If you can't deal with it, LEARN. FYL.

HANG ON.

If you just thought, "Kudos girl", wait just a second.

On the other hand, if I stopped caring as much. So will everyone else (not that there's much of anyone else out there), and eventually, this place that we live in, will just turn into this gray, miserable place. Maybe that's why I'm special, because I still care about people. And just maybe, I can still show people that caring is worthwhile.

But everyone else is making it so difficult for me to be nice.

So I'm holding that thought, for further consideration.

1 comment:

ShingWei said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXNryhqSpkE&feature=player_embedded

Relax :)