Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Catching Up.

The air is fresher,
the skies are in a sweeter shade of blue,
even the toilets are less stinky...

Why can't everyday of my life be like this?
But then again, if everyday is the end of my exams, that would be less desirable too lah.

Now, I've got a new problem to solve.
HOW THE HECK AM I GOING TO SPEND 3 MONTHS OF MY LIFE?
Here's how long 3 months is : Let 3 months be 92 days.
92 days = 2208 hours = 132,480 minutes = 7,948,800 seconds

I have lost my way. There's no deadline to rush for, no notes to study, no homework to do, no classes to attend, no friends to see everyday... That's alot of 'NO's, mind you. Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays will eventually lose their appeal, because everyday is a day off for me. Everyday will be a bland ol' day.

On the bright side, this is the opportunity for me to have another go at breaking my very own sleeping record, muahahahaaa...
Current record : 15 hours
It's not long really, but its a tough job, going without food and water for 15 hours. When I'm up, I can barely stand 5 hours without a toilet visit, let alone 15 hours. Besides that, I'll have to make sure I can wake up before any World Cup match. Woo~ World Cup!!! The return of all the great looking dudes chasing a round thingy, drenched in sweat, all for a golden trophy that you can't even eat, or hug to bed with, or drink coffee from (eh FIFA, give a golden cup lah, more useful).

MEN, hahahahahaha!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

zzz