Sunday, August 24, 2008

Hereford-Ledbury1

Finally, I'm back in London after a fantastic 3 hour ride on a brand new National Express coach, with in-built toilet and fridge, LCD TV, driver with the most awesome voice, and uber comfy seats... ahhh... music to my bad back!

With an airplane like interior, French mademoiselle in the background.

Now that my working days are over for now, I shall take a short break myself, and let my pictures do all the talking for me. Get ready to get your bandwidth drained dry...

Ledbury bus station, where I spent one hour perching on every day, chatting up hot blooded Bulgarian, Polish, Romanian young men (boy oh boy, they are so good-looking that their broken English sounds so cute) and a good population of senior citizens of Ledbury. Especially the ones with hip replacements, they just love talking about their surgeries.
Pardon the gloominess, it rained shortly after the photo was taken. Typical English weather.
More emo than me, hmph!

Some random pink tree.

In case you're wondering if I have just taken the pictures off the internet.
Well I haven't. This is me posing with my Halloween-deco-to-be pumpkin prop.
More pictures on visit to fruit orchard in the next entry.

Brambles or English lavender grow everywhere in Ledbury. I would always pick a few strands of leaf to smell while I'm on my way to work, a little instant aromatherapy works wonders, hehehe. Just taking care to avoid the wasps. Nasty little things them. Sent many a swollen customer to us.

Boots The Chemist Ledbury. My workplace for 8 weeks.

My beloved dispensary, and my great tutor.
Everybody, meet Heather, my tutor, and in-house pharmacist.
Otherwise known as, Pre-reg of the Year. *smug*
She's so intelligent and efficient, I feel stressed just working with her. But it's been a humbling experience, to be able to learn from the best!

The Healthcare Counter.
By the way, this customer didn't got stung by a wasp in her tummy.
She's not swollen, she's just British. In case you're wondering.

With Dennis, The Notorious Area Manager who is turning 50 soon.
They say he doesn't smile like that often. I must've caught him on a good day then.
But I forgot to buy lottery that day. Sweat.

Chris, our jovial delivery guy who drops in twice a day to save Ledbury from Drug starvation.

Nothing is plain about Jane, funky grandmother with a pair of stylish reading glasses that will put my GA Blue and Giacamo Puccini glasses to shame.

Jenny the Store Manager, who loves Pandan Cakes, whom I have known only for half a placement because she was sent to Tewkesbury for a few weeks.

Al, our heathcare lady / make up lady / cashier / first aider.
She's doesn't believe that she's NOT less small, so I had to "hide" some of her behind me in order to get this picture taken. Oh I would give so much to be curvy like she.

Bubbly Hayley, whose gorgeous bags, stylish coats, I absolutely love!
We also share a passion for shopping at H&M.

Left: Lovely Becky who just recently got married. Sorry guys, she's no longer on the market.
Right: Model material Lydia, who is my aid to the top shelves.
Right most: Fresh Gluten Free Loaves.

Bill, the one who lets me in every morning, saving me from the cold.
He's my hero.

My regular bus driver, R.
See, UK drivers even dress smartly for work, tie and everything. Handsome leh...

Next entry: The Chinese Takeaway and Fruit orchard.

No comments: