Saturday, March 07, 2009

emergency update

I haven't updated in ages. There's not much to do, but I've been eating and sleeping plenty! Currently I'm looking for a weighing scale to see how much fatter I am.

The results of F-CUP Cookies are out!
My source has officially finished a box of low calorie cookies. She now claims to have gone from a measly 32A to a 36A! Apparently all you need is a box of it to go from a small A to a large A. But then again, 4 inches does make quite a lot of difference without going up a cupsize. Probably her ribcage grew as well. I wonder if there are fat deposits anywhere else (say for instance, at the booties) other than on the breast. God forbid the fat deposits to be at non-specific sites! Girls dream to be Busty, not Lumpy.

On another note, I've been savouring the luxury of having a large refrigerator and kitchen all by myself. Taking it too far even. There's this insatiable appetite in me, craving for my old Malaysian diet. As such, I'm been diligently and successfully churning out previously unattempted dishes such as Marmite Chicken and Lemon Chicken from my kitchen all week long. Due to a brief "dark period", I had a major shopping spree at Sainsburys buying whatever my heart desires. I just found out from Big Bird today, that my appetite is larger than I have perceived it to be, it takes 2 boys more than a week to finish 1kg of rice. As for me, well, one week will suffice. The prophecy that said "I will reach 45 kilos" shall materialise very soon, muahahahaha....

However, I have a new love in my life. It's TGI Friday's Jack Daniels Glazed Sirloin Steak with cheesy mash and seasoned vegetables. I asked for Medium Rare, and it was cooked to perfection!!! Brown on the outside, red and absolutely tender and juicy on the inside. HEAVENLY. I'm so in love.

p/s: I have given up on loving male humans, they are beyond cure. My new interest is now of the Bovine species. (YitLing darling muax.)

Strangely enough, I've been having a large share of blonde moments. Coupled with a strange urge to go blonde, I think I'm losing my marbles. So don't run away if you see anything strange with me.

No comments: