Tuesday, December 23, 2008

grounded

I've been absent, and with good reason. From the 15th till the 21st, I have been diligently eluding the confines of Broadgate Park, exercising my freedom, and spending the last remaining dimes I earned during summer.

Alas, all is spent. And then some more.

Paris was awesome. 12 Malaysians exploring Paris, camping at the Luton Airport, camping at the Charles de Gaulle Airport, pretending to be Japanese, doing all that for 5 days was refreshing, to say the least. No, I'm not going to go through the details of the trip, simply because many others will be doing that already. Because everyone went to Paris this Christmas, sigh... You can piece up all the stories from the hundreds of pictures on my Facebook.

In short, we visited the famous must-see landmarks in Paris...

The Notre Dame Cathedral

"Japanese" terrorists at The Eiffle Tower.

The Versailles Palace.



Spent 50 Euros on Disneyland Paris, but it was worth every penny.

Visiting the Musee du Louvre and met the famous Ms.Mona Lisa.

And the they 5 of us missed our flight and got stranded in Paris.
Damn you EasyJet. Won't fly with you again!

To put it simply, the lady at the check-in counter closed on us! Hello, the person in front of us still managed to check in. So we had to spent another 50-something Euros on a new flight ticket, another more pounds on a new bus ticket. Bah!

Basically, I'm beyond broke now.
No, Boxing Day shopping for me! T___T
My Christmas Wish List shall have to wait then...

No comments: