Wednesday, December 31, 2008

The New Year 2009 and My Resolutions

A load of "Mental Excretion"s + New Year Resolutions + My One True Love

Just when I have gotten used to writing 2008 on my dates, they decide to go change the year to make my life difficult again. Okay, that's not the scariest part of welcoming a New Year. It is the thought of going to have yet ANOTHER New Year, that makes me feel ancient. And I shall confess that I am terrified of growing up now. It took me 20 years to realize that time passes way too fast, and there's nothing you can do about it.

10 years ago on New Years Eve, I was looking forward for the dreaded Year End Holidays to end. So that my friends would come back from their hometowns and rejoin me in KL, in school.

10 years has past, and on THIS New Years Eve, I'm hoping that the clock will strike midnight, and stay there. So January 2009 will never come. Following that, my exams will never come XD That's wishful thinking for me.

How did I turn into this Age-phobic old lady? I don't know. Maybe it's because I'm 20, doing year 3 in Uni, graduating at 21 and going to work very very soon. I see the horizon of my student days, and it's not too far away *gulp*

Since the New Year is going to come and hit me on the head whether I like it or not, I might as well make the most of it. But I ain't planning to be sober when it comes.

New Year Resolutions

Reach my 45 kg target! And stay there!
(Weight as the permanent feature on my Resolutions List, why am I so hard to satisfy.)
Perhaps when I get frustrated, I should just swallow 3kg worth of food. Heh heh. 3 more kilos to put on. Shouldn't be too hard?

Be kinder to myself and my needs.
That means less self-restriction, and more self expression. I realized that I'm often being too hard on myself >.<>

The "Greater" Shopping List
-Acoustic Guitar
-Dior Addict Shine EDT
-Sony Ericsson XPERIA
-Cabin-sized trolley luggage
-Wang Lee Hom - Heart.Beat/ 王力宏 - 心.跳 (more about this below.)

Just some stuff I can live without, and really don't need. But want them really, really badly! As they are not necessities, I shall resort to put myself through a savings scheme. These are times when I hate being a female. Bah.

Take more photos, upload more photos, blog more.
Thanks to my dear PotaTeo's reminder, I shall be more diligent in uploading my pictures. I mean, my guy friends have more pictures than me on Facebook! HOW CAN?! Can't lose out to them *voluntarily succumbing to peer pressure* Actually, I realized I haven't been logging my life as much as I'd like to. The past 6 months of being in UK was in fact some of the more "happening" days of my life. And I'd like to laugh at these crazy Uni days 50 years from now.

Re-organizing priorities.
In short, Family, Friends and Studies come first. Others? Take a number and get in the queue.

Try not to fall down. AGAIN.
Can't blame the girl for trying too hard on this. I'm the most ungraceful thing you've ever seen.

Get my First Aid License
Yes, I'm working on it and I'm getting there. Despite my hectic schedule, I'm still determined to attend those night classes. Exams are in February, so wish me luck.

Alright, that's pretty much all I can think of right now. I could be making additions to the list all the way through before midnight in UK. To all my fellas....

Happy New Year 2009
Have a good 365 days, full of pleasant surprises =)

**********************end************************

Also, I'm delighted to make a new announcement. I, have found my one true love, and I'm proud to introduce him to you. He saved me from my heartaches, and he's been so supportive by being there for me these few days while I've been studying.

Wang Lee Hom 王力宏 - Heart Beat 心.跳 - 03 春雨里洗過的太陽




This is my favourite song of the album. His first single released for this album is a hit too!

Wang Lee Hom 王力宏 - Heart Beat 心.跳 - 02 心跳

Tell me, who wouldn't fall head over heels for him.
Kimi darling, I want you to know that I still love you, but you're on holiday. In the mean time, I shall have an affair with LeeHom =P

No comments: