Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Bread & Butter Pudding

I made Bread & Butter Pudding the other day, and it is edible!!!
OH YEAH BABY!!!

I googled some random recipe, and just used the most basic recipe I could find.
Bread, Eggs, Milk, Sugar, Raisins, Vanilla and taa-daa~~!


I know it ain't supposed to turn out like this. Haha, actually I don't. I have not tried the real Traditional English Bread and Butter Pudding before, so how would I know how it should look/taste like? And you know what, I have no measuring equipment at all. No weighing scales, and clueless about how much a pint of milk is. I don't even know what is the volume in my own baking tray. It was a guessing game all the way.

Really main hentam kao kao.

Considering the circumstances, I am more than happy with the way it turned out. I had some comments saying it wasn't sweet enough, and the texture could be better.

And so the kiasu me, made a New & Improved version a few days later. Still without any measuring equipment, and using a new container, I made a better version, somehow. Don't ask me how, don't ask me why. I'm just thankful =)

My last attempt, and someones last meal.
*Evil Laugh onset*

Next one coming up when I am in the mood again. If you're interested to be my guinea pig, please contact me. My previous guinea pigs died of diarrhoea.

No, I'm kidding really. Haha, they are very much fat and alive, or are they?
*Evil Laugh tails off here*

No comments: