Saturday, April 04, 2009

Butter Basted Roast Turkey Joint

My heart stopped...

While I was carving through your golden skin...
Every stroke squeezed more juice out of you...
Your aroma, seduced my senses...
And your taste, is a firework of flavours...

My appetite is at your mercy, Butter Basted Roast Turkey Breast Joint !!!

Got this baby for Half Price at Sainsbury's for £2.49!
What a bargain! Especially when it can last for up to 3 huge meals =)

Eating is my mission this holiday. Gotta do what I have to do to whet the food monster that resides in my stomach. I had so much food today I must write it down...

Breakfast
Hot Chocolate
Scottish Porridge Oats

Morning Tea
Honey and Lemon
Chocolate Brownies

Lunch
Laksa Noodles
Sunny side ups x 2
Mushroom and herbs
Pink grapefruit squash

Afternoon Tea
Peach Yogurt
A bag of chips
An orange

Dinner
Roast turkey
Stir Fried Veggies
Rice

The little food monster in me is very happy and contented...Purrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....

Coming up next,
Restaurant Review: Ha! Ha! Bar & Grill

No comments: