Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mothers Day

Dear Ah mee,

You were my strength when I was weak

You were my voice when I couldn't speak

You were my eyes when I couldn't see

You saw the best there was in me

Lifted me up when I couldn't reach

You gave me faith 'cuz you believed

I'm everything I am Because you loved me.

-Celine Dion

I'm sorry I couldn't make it home for Mothers Day. Blame the faculty for my exams timetable hor. Anyway I'd still like to give you a present for Mothers Day. And knowing how fond you are of Bosco Wong aka Mao Chun of Ye Man Lai Lai... I've decided to send you to have an exclusive evening for tea with him. Now isn't that just thoughtful of me? Find it hard to believe? Proof is here!
.
.
.

Dang dang DANG DANG...

With photo taken by paparazzi even! Now you can actually go tell all the aunties in the neighborhood you actually sat down, and had tea with none other than, Mr.Kim Gary ambassador, Bosco!!! Hehehe, in addition, you were also given a brand new handphone!!! Hahaha. Ok lah, I photoshopped it. The expense was some time spent on photoshopping rather than studying. Hey, it's very expensive to me already, appreciate it ok. Hahaha. I took time to slowly remove your pigmentations, really, squint and see, no more pigmentations. Because I know how much you loathe them. And you see you had a super perm now, more volume in your hair, just the way you like it! Not to mention you also now have Myolie Wu's awesome arm, and designer shirt!

(well, it is actually does belong to Myolie in the first place, ahem)
Hehehe, I hope she doesn't mind me borrowing it for my mom.

It's some lousy shit photoshop work, but I hope you had a good laugh anyway, good to lower your blood pressure =) Happy Mothers Day, Mom. Papa, don't be jealous.

Love,
Your "horrible" daughter.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It would have been perfect if ur mom's looking towards the camera instead of elsewhere. Make it look even more real. :D

The Ling said...

yup i know, but this is the only one where her head and hair is not partially obstructed by anything =P

Kim Hock said...

you are a filial daughter..very kind.you hv boyfrd?can make frd with you?pls sms me:0122793387