Friday, May 16, 2008

Is it the stupidest thing?

Something happened just the other day, and it has left me very very puzzled. It may have been the stupidest thing I've ever done. But I don't know.

See, we lunched at Multi Choice. And then we ordered. And then we finished it. And then we were so full. So and then we decided to go home. And then we walked past the handphone shop as usual.

And then...
And then...
And then...

I saw a crisp new RM 10 on the floor. Beautifully RED, folded in half. Sitting nicely on the floor, right beside the handphone counter. So many people were walking in and out of MCQ, and I can barely believe my eyes. Apparently everyone else was walking without their eyes closed. Anyone could've saw it.

And then...
And then...
And then...

Instinctively, I picked it up place it on the handphone counter, and then left.

And then...
And then...
And then...

Fluffy nagged me!!! *CRY* He said I should have picked it up, kept it or something. I said couldn't do it, it wasn't my money. He reasoned that I could've pretended that it was his money instead, if I felt guilty -.-" I still held my stand, insisting that what I did wasn't all that bad. After all, I had nothing to lose. Fluffy, and the boys still thinks that I've lost my marbles.

In contrast, Lilian said something like: if we take something that does not belong to us, we will have reduced luck. Something along those lines , sounds like karma. If that has any truth to it, I'm glad I didn't just reduced my luck. My girlfriends have my back on this.

To date, I'm still confused. Hence, I've created a poll for everyone to decide what's right.! Lol... My first Personalized Poll! Give face and try ya. It's on the sidebar >>>>>

No comments: