Thursday, May 15, 2008

LeoRaj tagged me

There, I've graduated. At least from The University of Nottingham Malaysia Campus anyway. Haha, 2 more years at the UK campus and then hopefully, I will earn my first penny, a shiny GBP penny, not RM cent. But RM cent is no longer legal tender liao, I will have to work 5 times as hard in Malaysia, if not I won't get paid at all =(

I've got tons to do and I can't wait. But first, SLEEP and FATTENING to do. So don't come ajak me unless it involves FOOD, BOOZE or SLEEP. Gosh I miss booze.

LeoRaj tagged me like a century ago. I normally don't respond to them because they all ask the same questions. But this time around, I shall do it. Why? Because I AM DAMN FREE NOW, that's why, Muahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahaha!

Questions

Currently - uploading my wildest pictures onto my computer.

Current time- 11:55 pm

Playing - playing a fool with Fluffy

Pending - a major Sleep Debt with the Sleep Ah Long.

What's new? – one home less. down to 2 homes now.

Real name – Tiong Suet Ling

Nickname - Snowbell, Lou Poh, The Ling, Turtle Ling, Nincompoop, Zombie

Married - Fluffy says so.

Male/Female - Female

High school - Jalan Ipoh Girls Secondary School (JIGSS)

College - Taylors College Subang Jaya

Are you a health freak? - I'm studying Pharmacy, do the math.

Do you have a crush on someone? – KIMI RAIKKONEN (it's an open secret)

Do you like yourself? - I suppose so.

First

Surgery - None. I'm as fit as a fiddle.

Person you see in the morning - the Fluffy on my handphone wallpaper.

Award – Facebook says "Most Outgoing" and "Best Public Speaker"

Sports you join in – Cheerleading

Vacation - Genting Highlands, when I was an infant. (Mom told me)

Concert - Caritas Kindergarten Concert, Batch 1994

Drink - Red wine, Cabernet Sauvignon.

I'm about to – Sleep.

Your future- Ask the fortune teller.

Want kids - At least three.

Want to get married – I hope so.

Careers in mind – Pharmacist, Author, Boss of the House.

Which is better?

Lips or Eyes - Eyes

Hugs or Kisses - depends on who.

Shorter or Taller - all the other girls should be shorter, and the guys taller than me XD

Romantic or Spontaneous - Both is best!

Sensitive or Loud – Sensitive, because loud is reserved for me

Troublemaker or Hesitant? - Neither. Both are annoying.

Have you ever,

Kissed a stranger – No.

Drank bubbles - Do soft drinks count?

Carbonated drinks- Yes I've trying diluting sodium bicarbonate in water -.-"

Ran away from home - yes, because the roti man forgot to stop at my doorstep.

Liked someone younger – I prefer older men.

Broke someone's heart - I think so.

Been arrested - Fluffy arrests me all the time.

Cried when someone died – Many a time.

Do you believe in,

Yourself – Not all the time.

Angels - they have yet to convince me.

Is there someone you want to be with right now? – My sexy bed.

I Tag

Diane Shak
Eric Chay
Gay Gary
Josh of Nottingham
Lilian Wong

*Don't think they will do it though because I won't waste 20 cents to sms them about it*

Happy Holidays People!

1 comment:

sutheshkumar said...

u did this for me.

*sobs*

terharu habis. :D

btw u graduated?

and u r nt even 21. damn!

move fast time, move fast.

i wanna graduate too!!

*strikes the calender across*